Join Our Team!
Description & Qualifications
- Attend introductory and ongoing training;
- Conduct daily one-to-one direct instruction;
- Collect, maintain, and evaluate data on each client’s progress on a daily basis;
- Attend weekly supervision meetings and report progress to behavior consultants.
- Interest and/or experience working with individuals with disabilities;
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field;
- Must pass the RBT exam within six months from the date of hiring, and maintain RBT certification.
Description & Qualifications
- Supervise programs for the individuals we serve, in-home, at CBS Centers, in the community, or in school settings;
- Provide parent training;
- Perform functional behavior assessments;
- Oversee program development and progression;
- Draft reports;
- Supervise and train behavior technicians.
- Master’s degree in psychology, education, or a related field;
- Certification as a board certified behavior analyst (BCBA), or experience and coursework in applied behavior analysis (ABA) and on track to take the BCBA exam.
Love what you do!
Apply For A Career In Behavior Analysis!
Ready for a rewarding career? Did you know that Forbes ranked ABA Therapist as the No. 6 most meaningful job? When surveyed, CBS employees report a high level of job satisfaction. And it shows: Many of our staff have been with us for over a decade! At Center for Behavioral Sciences, people skills and teamwork are prized, compensation is among the highest in the field and there are opportunities for bonuses and advancement. Our doctoral-level staff also provide paid training and supervision hours.
We invest in our staff and strongly encourage higher education and BCBA credentialing. CBS staff have a near 100% historical pass rate on the BACB exam, and have been accepted to behavior analysis, social services and medical programs with institutions such as Florida Institute of Technology, Columbia University, California State University Los Angeles, University of Southern California (USC) and New York University (NYU), among others.
If you’re passionate about behavioral science and helping those with developmental disabilities, you can apply on ZipRecruiter or Indeed by clicking on listed openings, below. We’re always looking for exceptional bachelor-level Behavior Technicians and master’s-level Behavior Consultants for part- and full-time work!
Or, if the career you’re looking for isn’t listed, don’t let that stop you: Tell us about it! Feel free to apply for any position with CBS by using the form at the bottom of the page.
Ziprecruiter Job Listings
Indeed Job Listings
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
Is Your Position Not Listed Above?
Center for Behavioral Sciences, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for available employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.